Dusting Off the Ol' Blog

So, once again I have been blessed to be asked to be part of the Ask & Imagine Program. This time I will be a mentor/chaplain for the Adult Scholar Program. Being part of the team for A&I is always a blessing. I get to work with amazing people who are filled with love.

 I will meet 16 people from all over Canada who are doing similar work as I do. It is humbling to think that I will be part of a team that will form other adults (some of whom are older and wiser than I) for youth ministry. I prepare for this journey with joy and hope.

 I ask your prayers for the staff team and for the participants as we journey together to learn more from each other and to broaden ourselves so that we can be more than we think we can be.

 I will be posting as often as I can throughout the week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I guess someone IS reading this blog after all...

Sermon for this week