Arrived!

I have arrived and have moved into my room in Brough (pronounced "bruff") House.  It feels like I've come home in many ways.  The familiar house, the amazing staff team, the sights and sounds all helping to settle us in.

Last night we spent in another residence and it left me feeling a bit off... the bed as extremely uncomfortable and the pillow... well to call it a pillow is going a bit far... the ziploc bag for a pillow was horrid.  Let's just say I was very glad to find a hot cup of coffee with my pumpernickel bagel.

This morn, after coffee, we set up the house.  Name tags on doors, keys, lanyard and onions on beds. Yes, I said onions... we'll get to that later... Groceries have been purchased for the day and food is being prepared even as I type.

All in all the universe is unfolding as it should. Now, I'm sure there is something I need to be doing so I had better go find out.

Anon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I guess someone IS reading this blog after all...

19 March 2006 - The Third Sunday in Lent