Ask & Imagine 2011

As in previous years I will be doing my best to keep a record of the events I engage in while at the Ask & Imagine Program.

Today I big my darling wife and child good bye and jumped on a VIA Rail train from Aldershot to London. Unlike previous years I did not have to get on an air plane and wing my way for 2+ hours. Rather I had a very pleasant 1.5 hour train ride.

My dear friend Jenny met me at the train and we took ourselves to our home for the next two weeks - Brough (pronounced "bruff") Hall on the campus of Huron College.

I've unpacked and arranged my gear and am enjoying a brief relax.

Tomorrow the team will begin to get down to the "real" work of setting up the house and getting prepared for the participants to arrive.

Until tomorrow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I guess someone IS reading this blog after all...

Sermon for this week