Ask & Imagine

Tomorrow I depart for the wilds of southern Ontario (London to be exact) to engage in the Ask & Imagine program for high school aged young people.

I will be a member of the leadership team in a mentoring role once again (I must have done something right last year because they asked me back).

As last year I will do my best to keep you updated with all that is going on during the program. My goal is to post a note every day. That may not be a realistic goal because I know it was hard to do last year, but I'll set it anyway.

I would ask for your faithful prayers for the participants, for the leadership team, and - unworthy servant that I am - for me throughout the program (Aug. 12-16) as we explore the bounds of our faith, make new relationships, learn new things and open our souls to God's presence. Knowing that you are praying for us (and for me) will be a great blessing.

So, stay tuned and I'll keep you posted as best I can.

Blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I guess someone IS reading this blog after all...

Sermon for this week