Arrival

The trip from Halifax to Toronto was very uneventful until landing. As we touched down on the runway an electrical storm decided it would be good to descend upon the airport. It was not dangerous at all but it did delay the retrieval of my luggage for about 45 minutes - no big deal really. I found Jenny (my Toronto contact) while I waited. So good to see her again.

Jenny then took me on a bit of a tour of the greater Toronto area and I got to see some fairly large buildings like the CN Tower, etc. We drove down to her neighbourhood and she took me to a lovely pub for supper. The food was lovely!

We then got her gear and began our trip to London.

We only got lost a couple of times but I was content as I was with a friend and we had lots of catching up to do. Traveling around London was interesting as we took a number of wrong turns and actually got to see a lot of the city.

We did finally arrive at Brough House and there I found Judy waiting for us... Soooooo good to see her again! We unloaded all our gear and got ourselves settled in.

All in all an eventful day... full of exploration and excitement.

Tomorrow we begin to put the house together for arrivals... Until then...

Elliott+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I guess someone IS reading this blog after all...

19 March 2006 - The Third Sunday in Lent