Holy Week

There are many opportunities for worship and for me to preach throughout this coming week. I shall endeavour to post the texts of my sermons here as soon as they are completed, and the audio of my sermons as soon after worship as I can. So check back here regularly for updates. As always I would enjoy your feedback and your comments. You can send them to me via email at me.siteman@gmail.com

Palm Sunday Sermon - Written - Text - Audio
Monday of Holy Week - Written - Text - Audio
Tuesday of Holy Week - Audio Only
Wednesday of Holy Week - Audio Only
Maundy Thursday - Written - Text - Audio
Good Friday - Written - Text - Audio
The Easter Vigil - Written - Text - Audio
Easter Day - Written - Text - Audio

Our worship schedule for Holy Week will be found on the Parish Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I guess someone IS reading this blog after all...

Sermon for this week