Oh, dddddear...

Alas technology has failed me! Or perhaps I have failed technology. My sermon for today was another of my "off script" moments so I do not have a full text to share with you. Also my digital audio recorder did not do a very good job following me around the church so the quality of the recording is really quite poor. If you are willing to wade through the garbled mess that it did pick up then you can click

HERE

and find what you are looking for. I am experimenting with trying to record more of what we offer in worship and sadly this one did not turn out well. The link above will take you to the Gradual Hymn, Gospel Reading and my sermon. If you can make it out please let me know and offer your valuable feedback.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I guess someone IS reading this blog after all...

Sermon for this week