Going to Ask & Imagine

Ok, I'm all checked in to a hotel just outside the Halifax Stanfield International Airport. My flight leaves tomorrow morning at 6am and I have to be there before 5am... I have a 4am wake up call scheduled.

I am very excited about being part of this year's Ask & Imagine. For more information about the program please visit their website at www.askandimagine.org.

I am going to try very hard to get daily updates as to what I got up to so please stay tuned to this blog for my impressions and observations.

I left Sunday morning after a very moving liturgy during which we commissioned Maggie MacKinnon to go forth from the parish and be immersed in the A&I experience.

I'm going to rest, relax and sleep today and tonight for tomorrow I hit the ground running.

Please pray for A&I, for Maggie and for me as we take part in this life changing event.

Blessings,
Elliott+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I guess someone IS reading this blog after all...

Sermon for this week