... A connection at last!

I know you have probably been waiting with bated breath for my next instalment. Well when we arrived we found that the router that used to live in the residence has gone missing and so we had to wait for a new one to be delivered which it did just now and so I now have a connection to you.

The trip from Toronto to London was extremely eventful for me. When someone says, "The traffic is bad in Toronto" they are right. I have never seen so much traffic in all my life - all travelling at high speed.

The highlights for me are thus:

Upon rounding a corner and ascending from a concrete jungle I was presented with a spectacular view of the CN Tower. I was heard to utter the following, "WOW! That's the CN Tower! And it's really BIG!" This delighted the rest of the occupants to no end. They giggled with, what I like to think was, glee. I do hope that they were not laughing AT me.

We travelled through the bulk of Toronto, Hamilton, saw the turn off for Guelph, the "Green Belt", and finally arrived in London. The trip through London was interesting because the exit from the highway that we should have used was closed for major repair. Thus we had to take the another one and find Huron College via the scenic route through London.

We eventually found our "Fearless Leader" Judy Steers and got into our rooms, unpacked and then went out for dinner at a lovely restaurant - I had a wonderful meal of ribs and hot wings... mmmmmmm...

I fell into bed exhausted, and elated that the event has begun.

More shortly...
E+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I guess someone IS reading this blog after all...

Sermon for this week