No sermon this week...

I know that you will be very disappointed to hear that I will not be preaching this week. Ha ha. But this week we are blessed with a special guest preacher. Ms. Shona Boardman is a theological student studying at Trinity College in Toronto and she has a summer home in this part of the world and I have coerced her into offering us her words. It's good practise for her...

I will also be away for the next couple of Sundays as I am going on vacation for two weeks. See you all when I get back.

If, in the meantime, you would like somethings to chew on you can check out the sermons found at Sermons That Work. A site filled with great things to occupy your mind and soul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I guess someone IS reading this blog after all...

Sermon for this week