Holy Week Sermons

My dear friends,
Holy Week is my favourite week of the year. Liturgically, we do some things in this week that are not done any other time. It is a glorious week to be involved in. Also it gives me a lot of opportunities to craft sermons. So here are the sermons for this week (I will update this post as each new one is available):

Palm Sunday 1 April 2007 Published

Maundy Thursday 5 April 2007 Published

Good Friday 6 April 2007 Published

The Easter Vigil 7 April 2007 Published

Easter Day 8 April 2007 Published

As always I would be grateful for your comments and feedback.
Blessings,
Elliott+

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:33 PM

    Elliott,
    I am looking forward to the Easter service, I bet that you have a great sermon for it!

    Maggie MacKinnon***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm working on it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I guess someone IS reading this blog after all...

Sermon for this week