Office Hours

Now that I have been able to sort out things I am ready to publish my hours in our new office at the Buchanan Memorial Hosptial.

I will be in the office each:
Wednesday 9am-12noon
Saturday 9am- 12noon
and
Other times by appointment

We will see how these go and if I need to add more time or another day I will publish it here. If you would like to contact me during these times please feel free to call me at 336-2619. As I am sharing this office the voice mail will only be for the Social Worker if you want to leave me a message when I am not in the office please call the Rectory at 336-2440 or email me at sta.stj@ns.sympatico.ca

I am looking forward to meeting with folk in the office and being more of a presence to the Hospital patients and staff. Please feel free to drop by just to say, "Hi!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I guess someone IS reading this blog after all...

19 March 2006 - The Third Sunday in Lent