Going on Vacation

I will be on vacation for the next two weeks. Of particular note during this vacation is I will be going all the way to Calgary to witness my friend Heather Fournier get married to David Jones. Heather and I are friends from way back she is the closest thing I have to a sister and I am really looking forward to helping her celebrate this momentous occassion in their lives.

Services while I am away will be lead by the Lay Leaders of the Parish and are scheduled for:

21 May 2006 - The Sixth Sunday of Easter
9am Morning Prayer, St. Andrew's, Neil's Harbour
11am Morning Prayer, St. John's, Ingonish

28 May 2006 - The Ascension of our Lord
9am Morning Prayer, St. John's, Ingonish
11am Morning Prayer, St. Andrew's, Neil's Harbour

If an emergency arises that requires a priest please contact one of the Parish Wardens who will get in touch with the Priest-on-Call.

I will return from my vacation on the 1st of June. Hope to see you then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I guess someone IS reading this blog after all...

19 March 2006 - The Third Sunday in Lent