I guess someone IS reading this blog after all...

Thanks to my old friend at yougeek.ca I have learned that my blog has been quoted by another.

The author(s) of TNG/TNG has pointed others my way. I thank them for doing so, however I would like to point out that God does not take sides in issues like this. Priests do take sides but God never takes sides. I would like to think that God has a soft spot in His heart for the CBC and all of its employees. I wrote what I wrote simply to offer a thought on the bias of what was being written by the managers who were "forced" to lockout their employees.

In the end I do believe that we all have choices to make in this world and we should be honest enough to stand up and say, "This is what I have chosen to do." Now if that is taking sides... Then I am taking sides.

Finally, I am sure that my favourite CBC Personality, Danny Finkleman, is quite happy to be in retirement now! At least he won't have to carry a picket sign. Now there IS a rant that I would loved to have heard...

I continue to pray that this issue will be resolved quickly and for the benefit of all.

Update:
The Folk at TNG/TNG have edited their post to reflect a truer picture of how God works, if anyone can actually know how God works, that is. I thank them. God bless you.

Comments

  1. Sorry! I've changed the title of the post to "God loves the locked-out CBC workers," since He loves everyone. I was being a bit cheeky with the original post, but it doesn't really do to be cheeky when characterizing God, does it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I don't know God can be pretty cheeky by times... Just look at the duck-billed platypus or human sex, how much more cheeky do you want? =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon for this week