Back to work...

Okay, I've been away from preaching for a whole month... well not really, I did get to preach once during the Ask & Imagine program last month. I am refreshed and renewed after a vacation with my family and am ready to meet the challenges ahead of me for the fall.

My sermon for this week is much influenced by my experiences at Ask & Imagine (surprise, surprise) and I am eager to hear your comments and your thoughts about it.

Thus, if you are interested, please click

HERE for the text

of my sermon this week and then come back here to leave me your valuable feed back.

Also, coming very soon I will be posting my sermon's in audio format. Thanks to Fr. Bill Cliff's urging I have purchased a digital audio recorder and will upload the contents shortly after services on Sunday. They will be catalogued on another web page which you can find HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I guess someone IS reading this blog after all...

Sermon for this week